SELECTION PROCEDURE:- Selection Procedure involves
- Group Dynamics test
- Personality Assessment
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Pre-employment Medical Examination/ Previous Employment References
Candidates will be required to refer to Career page of our Website: www.airindiaexpress.in for latest updates on selection process
Eligibility Criteria Airline Attendants
Age Limit:- Between 18 and 24 years (Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories)
Minimum Educational Qualification:- 10+2 from a recognized Board/University
Marital Status:- Unmarried
Height : Minimum required for :-
- Male : 165 cms ( 5’ 5” )
- Female : 157.5 cms ( 5’ 2” )
(Relaxation of 2.5 cms (1”) for SC/ST candidates and those hailing from North-East States & hilly areas. This relaxation will be granted to candidates who produce a Certificate of Domicile of this area).
Weight:- In proportion to height as per Company’s standard
- Near Vision N/5 in a better eye and N/6 in worst eye.
- Distant vision 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in another eye.
- Spectacles NOT allowed.
- Contact lenses up to +2D permitted.
- Colour vision should be normal on Ishihara Chart.
- Should be well groomed with Clear complexion without any noticeable blemish, no odd scars / birth marks.
- Even and regular teeth.
Speech:- Clear speech, no stammering, lisping. Command of the English/Hindi language should be with clear understandable accent