Indian Army Havildar Education Syllabus Question PaperPattern – Education Havildar Exam Indian Army Syllabus Exam Paper – Syllabus for preparing Indian Army Havildar Education Recruitment Examination
Army Havildar Education Syllabus and Exam Pattern PDF
Exam Conduct By:- Indian Army
Exam Name :- Havildar Education (Group ‘X’ and ‘Y’ )
Indian Army Havildar Syllabus Paper Pattern For Recruitment Exam
Exam Pattern– Exam Pattern for the Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer) written Exam is as Follows:
- Written Exam will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- Test will be consist of two papers of 50 marks each.
- There shall be negative marking of 1/4 mark for every wrong answer.
- Candidates has to score min of 20 marks each in Paper 1 and Paper 2 separately.
NOTE: There will be negative marking in the paper: 0.25 marks deduction for each wrong answer.
Exam Syllabus– As there will be 2 papers, the paper wise syllabus is-
Paper 1- Mathematics which includes the topics-
- Problems on Ages
- Pictorial graph
- Bar Graph
- Pie Chart
- Date interpretation
- Time & Speed
- Compound Interest
- Simple Interest
- Problems on Numbers
- Profit & loss
In paper 2 of the examination, the content which will be asked will be-
- Units and Dimensions
- Work and Energy
- Hooke’s Law
- Coulomb’s Law
- Electromagnetic induction
- Faraday’s law
- Shear Modulus
- Elementary idea of dynamo and transformer
- General and Physical Chemistry (Structure of atom, constitution, bohr’s model, quantum numbers, electronic configuration of elements, de Broglie relation, shapes of orbitals, resonance, bond polarity, hybridization, hydrogen bond)
- Inorganic Chemistry (principles of metallurgical operations, chemical periodicity of s,p,d,f block elements, electron affinity electronegativity, ionization energy, study of elements- alkali metals, alkaline metals, nitrogen family, oxygen family, halogens, noble gases)
- Organic Chemistry (calculation of empirical and molecular formula, nomenclature of organic compounds, structure and shapes of alkanes, preparation properties and uses of alkynes, alkyl, benzene, petroleum, octane number, gasoline additives, nomenclature, physical chemical properties)
The exam will contain the questions from the basics of computer science field. This will include the B.Tech/M.Sc./MCA level questions. So, study the basics on networking, data structures, algorithms, database. Also, have the knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) and learn the basic internet usage and settings.
The competition for the exam is really high and so the applicants need to be very focused for the preparations of the exam. Prepare well for the exam…
For more Information please visit – http://indianarmy.nic.in