Indian Army Bharti Application Form Eligibility Online Registration www.joinindianarmy.nic.in – Indian Army Rally Army Recruitment Bharti Rally Online Registration Process Step-by-Step | How to Apply Online Application Form Fill up joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army BRO Open Bharti Rally Registration 2015 Schedule Upcoming Recruitment Rallies, BRO Recruitment Rally 2015-2016 Time Table and Dates Districts . भारतीय सेना की खुली भर्ती Registration
Army Bharti Rally Online Registration Process Apply Online
Recruitment By:– Indian Army
JCO / OR Indicates – Havildar Survey Automated Cartographer, Religious Teacher (RT), JCO Catering, Havildar Education, Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical and Soldier Tradesman
Go to Registration/Login Page (JCO / OR Entry)
Go to Registration/Login Page (Officer Entry)
Check Applicant Eligibility :– If you’re not sure about your eligibility for any post or entry to join the Indian Army then you may check your eligibility online through official website.
Essential Documents for Online Registration :- Candidate will be required to be prepared the following documents before entering for Online Application:
- Matric Certificate
- Valid E mail address
- Mobile Number
- Details about your State, District and Tehsil/ Block of domicile
- Scanned passport size photo (between 10 Kb to 20 Kb in jpg format)
- Scanned photo of signature (between 5 Kb to 10 Kb in jpg format)
Indian Army Online Registration Process & Submission of Application :
1) Open www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
2) Click on JCO / OR enrolment Apply / Login link
3) Registration page will open up. If you have registered earlier, enter your username and password to login else click on REGISTRATION button for new registration.
4) An instruction page will open up. Read the instructions and click on CONTINUE button.
Fill up following data for registration as a candidate :
- Personal Details
- Education Details
- Contact Details
- Password Requirement
5) Click on Save
6) A One Time Password (OTP) will be generated and will be sent to your email ID.
7) Open your email address as given during Registration and enter OTP and click on SUBMIT button.
8) You will be directed to eligibility page. Fill up the following data while checking for its correctness :
- ARO linking with District and Tehsil
- Date of Birth i.e. Age
- Marital Status
- Special Category, if any
9) Click on CHECK ELIGIBILITY button.
10) Check and validate eligible categories as per his qualification and click on relevant APPLY button.
11) A webpage with detailed instructions will open up. Click on CONTINUE button.
12) Click on Personal information fill up your personal details, upload your photograph (compulsory) and signature (optional). Click on SAVE & CONTINUE button
13) Click on communication details and fill up your permanent and correspondence address. Click on SAVE & CONTINUE button
14) Click on DETAILS and fill up following data:
- Sports Level Achieved / Sports Achievements
- NCC Qualification
- Special Category, if any
15) Click on SAVE & CONTINUE button
16) Click on EDUCATIONAL DETAILS and fill up the data.
17) Click on ADD button.
18) On clicking ADD button, your updated education details will appear in a table along with SAVE & SUBMIT button.
19) Click on SAVE & SUBMIT button.
20) A page will open up with your Roll No. (Note it down for future reference as it will be used for tracking your application)
Registration Process Completed. You can also check your profile from My Profile in dashboard menu.
lncase of any query of issues faced while registering and applying online, please send all relevant details and snapshots, wherever applicable to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to Indian Army Official website (www.joinindianarmy.nic.in)