Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Vacancy 2015 – Online Application Form/ PO Written Test Syllabus/ Previous Year Solved Question Papers/ Cut off Marks/ Application Fees/ Results/ Interview Schedule
Bank of Baroda has invited the online application form for the vacancy of Probationary Officer job recently. There are total 1200 posts. Those friends who are interested can apply online for this job through the official website of Bank of Baroda @ bankofbaroda.com. The other details like category wise vacancy, test, pay scale, results etc are described below.
Bank of Baroda Notified Recruitment for 1200 Probationary Officers Posts 2015
Bank of Baroda invited application for 1200 Posts of Probationary Officers through 01 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Baroda Manipal School of Banking, Bangalore or in any other Institute in other part of the country, as decided by the Bank.
Name & No. of Vacancy :- Probationary Officer
Total number of posts: 1,200
- General: 606
- OBC: 324
- ST: 90
- SC: 180
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Educational Qualification – Candidate should complete graduation with minimum 60 per cent (55 per cent for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognised university or equivalent qualification from a recognised university by the Central Government.
- Age Limit-Candidates interested in the recruitment process of BOB PO recruitment should be minimum of 20 years and maximum 28 years.
Application Procedure :-
- First you have to click on the link provided below.
- Click on “I Accept link” & finally click on “Online Application”.
- Fill the all required details & submit their valid email id & password.
- Upload their passport size photograph & signature.
- Download the application fees cahallan & pay the fees.
- Finally submit the application & take a print out of the confirmation page.
Selection Procedure : The selection of the candidates will be made in three steps:
- Performance in the written examination
- Personal interview and group discussion will be conducted for shortlisted candidates
- Finally candidates who have good communication skills will be recruited by the recruitment team.Key Dates :-
- Online registration start date: March 3
- Application fee payment: March 3, 2015 to March 17
- Online registration last date: March 17
- Call letter download starts from: April 7
- Examination date (tentative): April 18
Important Links :-