BHEL Artisan Fitter Syllabus 2015 Exam Pattern model papers for download pdf format.Candidates applied to BHEL Artisans fitter posts Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) had issued Notification for the Recruitment of 200 Fitter, Welder. Get Latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of 2015 Artisan Fitter/Welder here. Stay here to Check Latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015. Recruitment of Temporary Employee /Artisan – 2015-16 model papers and previous year Fitter/Welder question papers for BHEL
BHEL Syllabus 2015 Artisan Fitter/Welder
Name of the Organization: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.
Official Website : www.bhel.com
Name of The Posts : Artisan Fitter/Welder
Number of Vacancies : 200
BHEL has disclosed the Latest Exam Pattern & Syllabus For Artisan Fitter/Welder. Following are the Details of Latest Exam Pattern & Syllabus For Artisan Fitter/Welder .Selection will be based on Written Test (Objective Type in Hindi & English ) and Interview.
Written Test :- The tentative date of Written Test is 01/11/2015.
Admit Card :- All eligible candidates shall be invited for an objective type Written Test to be conducted at Tiruchirappalli, details of which shall be communicated in the candidate’s call letters
to be downloaded from http://careers.bhel.in.
Question Papers :- The Question paper will be tri-lingual in English/Tamil/Hindi languages. No separate intimation will be sent to the candidates by post.
The BHEL Fitter/Welder Exam consists of 2 phases. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the following tests :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
WRITTEN TEST DETAILS :-
1. The Written Test will be for one and half hour (90 minutes) duration and consist of 120 Multiple Choice Objective type questions. The questions are mostly drawn from the curriculum and the practical experience of having performed on the job.
2. The performance in this written test will determine possibility of further considerations of candidature.
3. For each question, a choice of four alternatives will be given, out of which only one alternative is correct. You have to choose the alternative, you think to be correct and indicate your choice on the answer sheet.
4. Your admission to this Test is, however, provisional and is subject to your fulfilling the eligibility criteria and other requirements for the position. You are advised to ensure that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects for the post applied for. Mere appearance at the Test does not entail you to make any claim for the post. You will be treated as debarred ab-initio in case you do not fulfill the essential eligibility criteria.
5. The Answer Sheet is an OMR (Optical Mark Reader) sheet.
6. Every question will carry 1 mark. Each incorrect answer will carry a Negative mark to the extent of 0.25 marks.
7. a) For answering the Test questions, there will be CIRCLES in the Answer Sheet. The chosen answer is to be indicated by darkening (encoding) one CIRCLE fully. Any other method of answering will be taken as incorrect answer.
b) Change / Cutting / Overwriting / Erasing of CIRCLES is NOT permitted.
c) Darken only in the CIRCLES provided. Please do not make any stray marks on the answer sheet.
d) Rough work must not be done on the Answer sheet. You can use the Test Booklet for this purpose.
Selection Procedure :- On the basis of merit of Written Test marks, candidates shall then be invited for Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:3 to the number of vacancies. For applying the above ratio, initially, all General candidates of each trade, along with such reserved category candidates of that trade, who do not avail any relaxation, shall be grouped together and then arranged in descending order of written test marks and candidates shall be called for interview in the ratio of 1: 3 in UR category.