Bihar SSC First inter Level exam Syllabus 2014 –13120 posts www.bssc.bih.nic.in First Inter Level Exam Bihar SSC First inter Level exam 13120 recruitment 2014 Exam Syllabus BSSC website www.bssc.bih.nic.in
BSSC First inter Level Exam Forest Guard Syllabus 2014
Exam Conduct By :- Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC)
Exam Name :- Bihar SSC First inter Level exam
Advertisement No.- 06060114 (Revised Notification)
Post Names :- Panchayat Sachiv,Forest Guard,Revenue Worker,Lower Division Clerk, Junior Accounts Clerk , Ashinayak Anudeshak ,Stenographer,Assistant Urdu Translator,Tankan Sahayak Avar Nirikshak
Total Posts :- 13120 Posts
Pay Scale :- Rs. 5200-20200/ + Grade pay 2000/
Jobs Types :- Govt jobs in Bihar
BSSC First inter Level exam Selection Procedure – Selection criteria will be based on written exam/ physically test and interview exam obtained marks performance.
- First inter Level Exam
- Main Exam
BSSC First inter Level exam Syllabus 2014
BSSC First inter Level Exam is based on General Knowledge which syllabus given as below:-
- (A) General Knowledge (GK) – 50 Questions
- (B) GK Science and Math – 50 Questions
- (C) Comprehension/Logic/Reasoning/Mental Ability – 50 Questions
BSSC First inter Level Exam pattern 2014
Marking System: There will be 4 Marks for each correct answer. There will be negative marking for marking wrong answers. 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Question Paper: Candidates have been permitted to take away their used question booklet after written examination. The question paper will be printed in Hindi, English .
Examination Time Duration:- First inter Level Exam will be of Two hour and fifteen minutes duration with 150 questions only.
- There will be a written exam of 600 Marks for Forest Guard Posts.
- The Questions will be of objective type with multiple answers.
- For Every Correct Answer student scores 4 marks.
- For Every Wrong Answer student loses 1 mark negative marking.
- Candidates are allowed 1 book in First inter Level Exam .