Bihar SSC Forest Guard 695 Posts Environment and Forest Department Recruitment 2015 First Inter Level Exam Bihar SSC First inter Level exam 13120 recruitment 2015 Exam Syllabus BSSC website www.bssc.bih.nic.in
BSSC First inter Level Exam Forest Guard Syllabus 20145
Exam Conduct By :- Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC)
Exam Name :- Bihar SSC First inter Level exam
Advertisement No.- 06060114 (Revised Notification)
Post Names :- Forest Guard
Total Posts :- 695 Posts
Pay Scale :- Rs. 5200-20200/ + Grade pay 2000/
Jobs Types :- Govt jobs in Bihar
BSSC Forest Guard Selection Procedure – Selection criteria will be based on written exam/ physically test and interview exam obtained marks performance.
- First inter Level Exam
- Main Exam
BSSC Forest Guard Syllabus 2015 First inter Level Exam
BSSC First inter Level Exam is based on General Knowledge which syllabus given as below:-
- (A) General Knowledge (GK) – 50 Questions
- (B) GK Science and Math – 50 Questions
- (C) Comprehension/Logic/Reasoning/Mental Ability – 50 Questions
BSSC Forest Guard Exam Pattern 2015 First inter Level Exam
Marking System: There will be 4 Marks for each correct answer. There will be negative marking for marking wrong answers. 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Question Paper: Candidates have been permitted to take away their used question booklet after written examination. The question paper will be printed in Hindi, English .
Examination Time Duration:- Bihar SSC Forest Guard written examination will be of Two hour and fifteen minutes duration with 150 questions only.
- There will be a written exam of 600 Marks for Forest Guard Posts.
- The Questions will be of objective type with multiple answers.
- For Every Correct Answer student scores 4 marks.
- For Every Wrong Answer student loses 1 mark negative marking.
- Candidates are allowed 1 book in First inter Level Exam .