10:00 pm - Sunday September 23, 2018
Kindle Fire Coupon Kindle Fire Coupon 2012 Kindle DX Coupon 2012 Kindle Fire 2 Coupon Amazon Coupon Codes 2012 Kindle DX Coupon PlayStation Vita Coupon kindle touch coupon amazon coupon code kindle touch discount coupon kindle touch coupon 2012 logitech g27 coupon 2012 amazon discount codes

Categories in NCC

The National Cadet Corps is the only organization of its kind, which imparts Leadership, Discipline, Integration, Adventure, Military, Physical and Community Development training to over 13 lakhs youth of the country. The Youth of the country are the future of India. NCC is the organisation to install the values of “Unity and Discipline”- the Motto of the National Cadet Corps.

Categories Of NCC Cadets

The NCC has a total of 765 units in India which encompasses 586 districts in the country, covering 6985 schools and 5159 colleges.

There are two division wing in NCC-

  • Junior Division Wing
  • Senior Division Wing

Junior Division Wing :-  NCC- Junior Division/Junior Wing at school level.

Senior Division Wing :- Senior Division/Junior Wing at both school & college level.

NCC cadet must be a student of either a school or college. ‘A‘,’B‘ &’C‘ certificates are given to cadets after qualifying for these exams.

Incentives of National Cadet Corps

NCC cadets are granted with some incentives in the form of scholarship. These incentives are as follows:- Incentives provided by NCC Headquarters Scholarship Scheme

150 Scholarships to JD/JW and 100 scholarships to SD/SW of Rs. 2000/-each awarded annually to meritorious NCC Cadets who have undergone two years training with minimum 60% attendance.

  • JD/JW- 10th pass with minimum 70% marks in aggregate.
  • SD/SW- 10+2 or Pre-Degree/Pre-University/Diploma in Polytechnic, with 70% in aggregate of science stream & 60% of art/commerce stream.

Note:- Relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST. Bonus 10% marks on securing minimum percentage as above to SC/ST/OBC. Financial help is given to the cadets & their families if they are injured during the training.


  • 1.25 lakhs (Due to high risk NCC activities)
  • 1 lakh (During other NCC activities)

*Injury Reimbursement of upto Rs. 1 lakh for specialized treatment in case of permanent disability and upto Rs. 50,000/- for normal treatment.

Financial Support to NCC

Funding of the NCC is the dual responsibility of central and the State Governments. Financial support from both these govt. is therefore a mandatory requirement to ensure functional efficiency of the organization. The State Govt. bears the liability for the following expenditure.

  • Pay and Allowance of State Government Employees in NCC Organization.
  • Office Accommodation, Furniture, POL etc. in respect of Gp HQ and units.
  • Refreshment, Washing and Polishing Allowances for NCC Cadets.
  • Outfit and Outfit Maintenance, and Honorarium for ANOs.
  • Pre-Commission and Refresher Training for ANOs.

25% of NCC Camp expenditure is bear by the State Government. The other 75% is reimbursed by the Central Govt.Bonus marks are given in following vacancies:-

Filed in: Defence Exam Guide, Exam Guide

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply