The candidates who appear for the CBSE UGC NET Examination on 2015 are expected the CBSE UGC NET Cut off marks December 2015 and CBSE UGC NET Result 2015. So here in this article you will find the expected CBSE UGC NET Cut off mark from its official website www.cbsenet.nic.in and http://www.ugcnetonline.in. We also given the CBSE UGC NET Answer Key 2015 or CBSE UGC NET Solutions. You can find here complete details about CBSE UGC NET Cut off Marks 2015
CBSE UGC NET Cut off Marks June/December 2015
Net 2015 Exam Conduct By:- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and University Grant Commission (UGC) conducted the National Eligibility Test (NET) for the Lectureship in various Government Universities and Colleges.
Examination Name:- CBSE UGC NET TEST 2015
Content:- CBSE UGC Cut off marks
Official Website:- www.cbsenet.nic.in
Exam Dates :– Every year UGC conducts the NET exam two times in a year that is in the month of June and December every year.
The Expected Qualifying criteria and cut off percentages for the National Eligibility test is given below.
- Minimum marks to be obtained in the CBSE UGC-NET for considering a candidate for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor. The candidates are required to obtain the following minimum marks separately in Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III as the list given below:
- Among the candidates who have cleared step-I, a merit list was prepared subject-wise and category-wise using the aggregate marks of all the three papers secured by such candidates.
- Top 15% candidates from the merit list mentioned under step-II, have been declared qualified for the eligibility for Assistant Professor only.
CBSE UGC NET Result June/December 2015 Declaration:-
The result for CBSE UGC NET 2015 for Junior Research Fellowship will be published in the the website soon. The result will come in a PDF file format. The candidates have to download the file and find result by the Roll number only. Generally the NET result will published after 2 month from the examination. Here are some steps to download the CBSE UGC NET Result December 2015.
- Go to the Official site of UGC i.e www.ugcnetonline.in/
- Clink on the link of CBSE UGC NET Result held on 2015
- The PDF file will download in a new window.
- Save it and open in your screen to see the result.
- The candidates whose Roll number will listed are the qualified for JRF
Download the CBSE UGC NET Result Conducted on 28th December, 2015 From here (Updating Soon).