Daily GK Updates 05.March.2015 Current affairs Career Launcher Tirupati
- Shanghvi is richest Indian: Forbes :- Dilip Shanghvi of Sun Pharmaceuticals, with a net worth of $21.5 billion, surpassed Mukesh Ambani as the world’s richest Indian after the Reliance Industries Ltd. chief was ranked India’s wealthiest for the eighth consecutive year.
- Kayaker enters Limca Book of Records :- Kaustubh Khade kayaked from Mumbai to Goa in 18 days. Kaustubh Khade kayaked the 500 km from Mumbai to Goa in 18 days, completing the feat in record time and entering the Limca Book of Records.
- Hyderabad best city to live in India: Study
- Fewer children born each year; child sex ratio worsens
- China hiked military spending by 10% as Japan moves towards militarization
- Chikungunya vaccine using measles virus promising
- RBI to put Re. 1 note into circulation
- SEBI eases account opening norms for individual investors
- Telecom auction gets Rs.60,000 crore bids on the first day