Haryana Police Constable Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern HSSC Police Constable Syllabus 2016
Haryana Police Constable Syllabus 2016
- Written Exam of Haryana Police Constable Jobs 2016 includes multi-choice questions from competitive knowledge subjects.
- There shall be one composite paper carrying 100 questions.
- Total marks for written test are 60 marks. Each question shall carry 0.60 marks. So paper will be of total 60 marks.
- For each incorrect answer 0.15 marks shall be deducted.
- OMR Scanning Technique will be used to check the answer sheets of Haryana Police written test.
- Final selection will be based on this written exam’s merit list.
Haryana Police Constable Selection procedure 2016
Physical Screening Test (PST)
Knowledge Test (Written)
Scrutiny of Documents (Documentation)
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
Interview-cum-Personality Test (I-PT)
Haryana Police constable selection based on total 100 marks .
- Race :- 15 Marks
- Written exam :- 60 Marks
- Height :- 15 Marks
- Interview :- 10 Marks
Race :- 15 Marks
|Complete race in 25 minutes||10 marks|
|Complete race in 24 minutes||11 marks|
|Complete race in 23 minutes||12 marks|
|Complete race in 22 minutes||13 marks|
|Complete race in 21 minutes||14 marks|
|Complete race in 20 minutes||15 marks|
|Complete race in above 25 minutes||not qualify|
If Graduation :- 1 marks
If Post Graduation :- 2 marks
NCC A certificate :- 1 marks
NCC B certificate :- 2 marks
NCC C certificate :- 3 marks
For More Details :- http://www.hssc.gov.in/