Haryana Power Utilities Assistant Engineer Junior Engineer Syllabus 2015 in HPGCL HVPNL UHBVNL DHBVNL JE AE Electrical UDC Exam Pattern 2015 Check HPGCL AE JE Clerk Exam Date 2015 Scheme Latest Updates
Haryana Power Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Syllabus 2015 pdf Exam Pattern-www.hpgcl.gov.in
Organization : Haryana power utilities
Website : www.uhbvn.com
Recruitment By :-
- Haryana Power Utilities (HPUs)
- Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL),
- Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL)
- Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL)
- Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL)
Vacancy Details :-
- 190 Posts of Assistant Engineer for Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation, IT, Electronic, Civil Branches
- 127 Posts of Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- 286 Junior Engineer Posts for Electrical, IT, Civil Branches.
Recently invited Applications for the Post of Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer & Upper Division Clerk. As the Selection Process suggests there must be Written Exam for All these Posts. So Information about Exam Pattern & Syllabus is provided here……
Those friends who applied for this exam can download the written test syllabus & previous year Haryana Power Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Paper through the link provided below.
Selection Process : The Selection Process shall consist of written test and Interview. Written test marks shall carry the weightage of 90% and interview marks shall carry weightage of 10% marks.
Exam Scheme : Written Test shall be of Objective Type in two Parts. Pattern will be as follows.
- Part-I consists of Professional Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions of respective discipline.
- Part-II consists of Aptitude Test 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, ability to determine data sufficiency, Interpretation of graphs/charts/tables; numerical ability etc.
- All questions carry equal marks. Wrong and multiple answers would result in negative marks of 1/4.
- Time Duration will be 02 Hours.
Cut Off Marks : To qualify against unreserved vacancies, candidates have to score at least 50% marks in Written Test. For reserved vacancies, the qualifying criterion in Written Test is 45% marks.
Candidates are advised to keep visiting HPGCL Official website regularly for Latest Updates about Exam date & Admit Card. Stay Connected with us forregular Updates.
For More Details Please Visit: http://www.hpgcl.gov.in