HNBGU Deputy Assistant Professor posts 165 Vacancy 2015 – Online Application Form/Written Test Syllabus/ Conductor Previous Year Solved Question Papers/ Cut off Marks/ Application Fees/ Results/ Interview Schedule
Hemwati nandan bahuguna garhwal university- HNBGU has invited the online application form for the vacancy of Assistant Professor jobs recently. There are total 165 posts. Those friends who are interested can apply online for this job through the official website of HNBGU@ www.recruitmenthnbgu.co.in. The other details like category wise vacancy, driving test, pay scale, results etc are described below.
Organization Name: Hemwati nandan bahuguna garhwal university
Name & No. of Vacancy :- Assistant Professor 163 vacancy
(ADVT. NO. RECRUITMENT/ 01/2015 & 02/2015)
|Post Name||Pay Scale||AGP|
|Professor||Rs. 37400-67000/-||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 9000/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 15600-39100/-||Rs. 6000/-|
Eligibility Criteria :-
Educational Qualification – Candidates who have craving to request these posts must have had Ph.D/Master’s degree with NET qualified according to the post said above.
Age Limit – The age of the applicant must be in between 24 to 40 years.
Application Procedure :-
- As a matter of first importance, visit on official site that is hnbgu.ac.in.
- After that, hit on “Enlistment” tab in the area of ‘Helpful Links’ which is given beneath on the landing page.
- At that point, select “Apply Online” choice which is given before ‘Showing Post (Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor)’.
- Presently fill the application structure suitably and hit on “submit” tab.
- Finally, take the print out of utilization structure and send it alongside the receipt of expense and the self-bore witness to photocopies of endorsements/reports on the given location.
Selection Procedure : The aspirants will face Presentation/seminar/interview round during the process of selection.
|Starting date of submitting online application||28th February 2015|
|Last date of receiving of online application||28th April 2015|
|Closing date of fee deposit||25th April 2015|
|Last date of receipt of application form||30th April2015|