RBI 2000 Indian rupees note description and security features for counterfeits detection ways to identify a fake currency note- Security Thread, Latent Number, Watermark, See Through, Intaglio Printing
How to check 2000 rupee fake note
Know 17 ways methods to detect Rs.2000 counterfeit notes
1. See through register with denominational numeral 2000 which can seen when the note is held against light.
2. Latent image with denominational numeral 2000 which can be seen when the banknote is held at 45 degree angle at the eye level.
3. Denominational numeral 2000 on Devnagari .
4. Portrait of Mahatma Gandhi in cente.
5. Micro letters “RBI” and “2000”
6. Colour shift windowed security thread with inscriptions “भारत” RBI and 2000. Colour of the thread changes from green to blue when the note is tilted.
7. Guarantee Clause , Governor’s signature with promise Clause and RBI emblem towards right .
8. Mahatma Gandhi portrait and electrotype (2000) watermarks.
9. Number panel with numerals growing from small to big on the top left side and bottom right side.
10. Denominational numeral with Rupee symbol , 2000 in colour changing ink (green to blue) on bottom right.
11. Ashoka Pillar emblem on the right intaglio or raised printing of Mahatma Gandhi portrait, Ashoka Pillar emblem, bleed lines and identification mark.
12. Horizontal rectangle with 2000 in raised print on the right.
13. Seven angular bleed lines on left and right side in raised print.
14. Year of printing of the note.
15. Swachh Bharat logo with slogan.
16. Language panel towards the center.
17. Motif of Mangalayan – reflecting country’s first venture in the interplanetary space.