The Haryana Staff Selection Commission is regularly organizing various screening tests for the recruitment announced so far. Today came the turn for HSSC Canal Patwari recruitment 2015-16. The commission has provided the schedule of examination for these posts under Advertisement Number 06/2015. The written test for the listed vacancies will be conducted in the first week of june 2016.
HSSC Canal Patwari Admit Card 2016 Exam Schedule
The venue of examination is not mentioned in the notice. The venue (exam centre) should be indicated on your admit card. As per the details provided by HSSC, the eligible candidates will be able to download HSSC Canal Patwari Admit Card from 2016. The link to printout the HSSC roll number will be disabled after the deadline provided.
The complete schedule for HSSC Canal Patwari Examination is as per following:
|Post||Vacancies details||Exam Date & Time||Download Admit Card||Place|
|Canal Patwari||827||Coming Soon||–||As shown on roll no|
- Morning Shift Schedule: 10:30 A.M to 12:00 P.M ( Reporting Time 09:00 A.M).
- Evening Shift Schedule: 03:00 P.M to 04:30 P.M ( Reporting Time 02:00 P.M).
The examinees must report one hour before the starting of examination. No one should be allowed inside the hall once the test is started.
HSSC Canal Patwari Exam Syllabus 2016, Paper Pattern
For both of these posts, the written test will be conducted for 100 Marks. There shall be multiple choice questions only. The question paper is divided in the following two portions:
- 75% portion to have the questions on Reasoning, Maths, Science, General Awareness, Hindi and the concerned subject.
- 25% portion to deal with the questions on Current Affairs, History, Civics, Geography, and culture of Haryana state. That’s going to be a plus point for the state candidates.
Important Points to remember:
- Every question to carry two marks.
- The paper shall be available in Hindi and English.
- Apart from the electronic gadgets, even the watch, chains and belts are not allowed at the venue of the screening test.
- The interview will be organized by HSSC panel for 25 Marks.
- Twice the number of posts candidate will be invited for the viva-voce.
- The final merit list shall be based on aspirant’s performance in written test and interview.