1:30 am - Saturday December 3, 2016

HSSC Gram Sachiv Syllabus 2016 Question Papers Patten

HSSC Gram Sachiv Syllabus 2015 Question Papers PattenHSSC Gram Sachiv Syllabus 2016 Haryana Gram Sachiv exam pattern 2016 Books Model Question Papers :- Exam Date, Exam Pattern and Syllabus Download – 439 Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2016 Exam Pattern, Syllabus and Exam Date.

Haryana Staff selection commission (HSSC) has published an employment notification to fill 435 Gram Sachiv vacancies. Haryana SSC Gram Sachiv Syllabus 2016, Haryana SSC Gram Sachiv syllabus pdf download, Download Exam Haryana SSC Gram Sachiv syllabus online, HSSC Recruitment syllabus

HSSC Gram Sachiv Syllabus 2016 pdf Question Papers Patten

Recruitment By:- Haryana Staff selection commission

Official Website :- www.hssc.gov.in

Post Name :- Gram Sachiv

Vacancies details :- 435

Advertisement No:-  HSSC Advt. No. 06/2015

• General Awareness
  • Arithmetic
  • Technical Ability
  • Reasoning Ability
  • General Intelligence

The HSSC Gram Sachiv written Examination will include Multiple Choice Questions/Objective Type Questions .

Haryana SSC Patwari Syllabus 2015 & Exam Pattern

Selection Procedure :- The prescribed essential qualification does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The commission will short list the candidates for interview by holding a written examination.

Haryana Gram Sachiv Syllabus also available on HSSC Visit Official Web Portal For the more detail for this recruitment 2016.

For More info visit :- http://www.hssc.gov.in

Click Here for download Haryana Gram Sachiv Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern Questions Papers

Filed in: SSC/PSC Exam Syllabus, Syllabus

22 Responses to “HSSC Gram Sachiv Syllabus 2016 Question Papers Patten”

1. Mohit Jain
    10/05/2015 at 2:09 pm #

Sir, i want some previous year question paper for the post of Gram Sachiv and Canal Patwari. Please tell me how to download them and from where i have to download them. Otherwise u can send me some question paper.

2. 10/08/2015 at 3:57 pm #

I WANT STUDY METERIAL 4 THE PREPARATION OF GRAM SACHIV AND CANAL PATWARI.

3. Rahul kumar
    10/11/2015 at 10:08 pm #

Sir, plz question paperfor the gram sachiv nd canal patwari

4. 10/12/2015 at 2:34 pm #

I WANT to STUDY METERIAL 4 THE PREPARATION OF GRAM SACHIV AND CANAL PATWARI.

5. Anup
    10/14/2015 at 6:48 pm #

I want study material for prepration of gram sachiv plz tell how to download

6. 10/18/2015 at 3:56 pm #

Sir I want to know how to download giram sachiv syllabus

7. sanjay
    10/27/2015 at 9:42 am #

I want study material for prepration of gram sachiv plz tell

8. Anju
    11/20/2015 at 3:31 pm #

Sir, i want some previous year question paper for the post of Gram Sachiv .Please tell me how to download them and from where i have to download them. Otherwise u can send me some question paper.

9. NEELAM JAGLAN
    11/24/2015 at 1:53 pm #

Sir, i want some previous year question paper for the post of Gram Sachiv . Please tell me how to download them and from where i have to download them. Otherwise u can send me some question paper.

10. sachin
    11/25/2015 at 1:47 pm #

sir i want study material for preparation gram sachiv & canal patwrt.plz

11. Vicky Chahal
    11/29/2015 at 2:16 pm #

Please tell me about the exam date of gram sachiv

12. Vicky Chahal
    11/29/2015 at 2:16 pm #

Please tell me about the exam date of gram sachiv please sir

13. 12/01/2015 at 9:29 am #

sir gram sachiv ka exam paper allow kraoo na

14. ravi jangra
    12/14/2015 at 9:03 pm #

Sir i want some previous year paper

15. ajit
    12/27/2015 at 6:05 pm #

gram sachive

16. 01/05/2016 at 3:25 pm #

please arrange questions papers for gram sachiv and canal patwari

17. sweeti
    01/10/2016 at 7:28 pm #

Sir please tell me the exam date of gram schiv and canal patvari

18. sweeti
    01/10/2016 at 7:30 pm #

Sir l want study materials for gram schiv and canal patvari

19. hitesh kumar
    02/02/2016 at 10:48 am #

Sir
    Please inform about the syllabus of haryana canal patwari and gram schiv and exam date

20. 03/05/2016 at 1:44 pm #

Sir

21. sweeti
    05/07/2016 at 7:41 pm #

Sir plz send previous year paper or sample paper of gram sachive

22. ankit