Indian Air Force (IAF) Group Physical Fitness Test (PFT) IAF Recruitment www.indianairforce.nic Group X & Y Physical Fitness Test (PFT), IAF Airmen Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Organization Name :- Indian Air Force
Official Website :– www.indianairforce.nic
Name of The Post :- Airmen
Group :- X & Y
Indian Air Force airmen Group X & Y Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):- Candidates passing the written test are to undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT). Passing the PFT is mandatory. Indian Air Force Physical Fitness Test (PFT) required in an Airman are explained below in details.
- The PFT for all trades [except IAF (Security)] consists of a 1.6 Km run to be completed within 8 minutes.
- The PFT for IAF (Security) trade includes a 2.4 Km run & 5 Km run to be completed in 15 minutes & 30 minutes respectively.
- Candidates above 27 years of age will be given relaxation in PFT timing as per existing norms (Applicable to serving NC (E) s only).
- Candidates completing PFT faster are awarded additional marks on a sliding scale.
- Candidates are advised to bring their sports shoes and shorts.
- Candidates will also have to complete 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups and 20 squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test..