Direct Recruitment of Group ‘C’ civilian posts in IAF at HQ Central Air Command units Trade wise Eligibility criteria/education qualifications and experience required.
Indian Air Force MTS Eligibility Details
|01||LDC||Essential||1. 12th Pass or equivalent.
2.Must possess a speed of 35 w.p.m in English typing or 30 w.p.m in Hindi typing on computer (35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depression for each word)
1. Matric pass or equivalent.
2. Must be holding a valid Civil Driving License for light and heavy vehicle.
3. Must possess professional skill in driving and knowledge of motor mechanism.
4. Minimum two years experience in driving motor vehicles.
|Essential|| 1. Matric pass or equivalent.
2. Proficiency in Handling of PBX (Private Battery Exchange) from recognized Institution of Central Government.
|04||Cook||Essential||Matric pass or equivalent with six months experience in trade.|
|05||MTS||Essential||Matric pass or equivalent qualification.|
|06||Safaiwala||Essential||Matric pass or equivalent qualification.|
|07||Mess Staff||Essential||Matric pass or equivalent. Experience in the trade for six month.|
|08||Dhobi||Essential||Matric pass or equivalent and experience in the trade.|
Age Limit:- The age limit for Unreserved Category candidates is from 18 to 25 years . In case of candidates from Reserved Category, the age relaxation as per rules of Government of India.