Army Clerk Syllabus 2015 Exam Syllabus Indian Army Clerk Syllabus 2015 and written exam pattern Indian Army Syllabus 2015-2016 Indian Army Clerk Syllabus 2015 is very supportive for the applicants who are going to appear in the upcoming Indian Army Clerk Examination, it a proper substance to prepare for the upcoming Indian Army examination 2015.
Indian Army Clerk Syllabus 2015
- Paper -I – Compulsory for all categories.
- Paper -II – GD/SKT and Soldier Nursing Assistant
Paper-l Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
- Current affairs
- General knowledge
The questions based on the numerical intelligence would be asked in IQ section of the Indian Army examination.
In this section of the exam the question will be focused mainly on Current Affairs & Latest News.
- Abbreviations – National and International
- Sports – National and International
- Awards & Prizes – National awards, Gallantry awards, Nobel
- History – Important dates & battles in Indian and world History and Land marks of Indian History, national movement.
- Geography – Solar System, Space exploration, The Earth, Principal Peaks, Deserts, Rivers, Lakes and Famous Waterfalls, Geographical Tallest, Biggest and Longest etc.
- Terminology – Geographical terms, Economic terms, Astronomical terms, Legal terms and Misc terms.
- Indian Armed Forces.
- Indian Towns, States and UTs.
- Institutions and research stations, International space Stations and Festivals of Indian and World.
- Indian News Agencies and Dailies.
- Continents and Sub continents.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- The Constitution of India.
- Religious Communities and Principal Languages.
- National and International Days.
- International Organizations.
- Books and Authors.
- The world of Plants and animals.
Paper II: is prepared category-wise
Indian Army paper II comprising of the following subjects:
- Work and Energy
- Wave Motion
- Domestic electric circuit
- Sun as a source of energy
- Heat engines
- Nuclear energy
- Nature and Behavior
- Electrochemical cell
- Classification of elements
- Carbon and its compounds
- Extraction of metals
- Chemical bond
- Area of Volume
- Height and Distances
- Lines and Angles