Indian Army Open Bharti Registration BRO/ZRO/ARO details, online application form, registration, how to apply online official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/registration.htm
Indian Army Open Rally Registration Application Form Rally
Recruitment By:- Indian Army
Post Names :- Indian Army as an Officer (except UPSC entries), Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO) and Other Ranks (OR). Now candidates are required to apply online for army open rally recruitment of Officer (except UPSC entries), Surveyor Auto Cartographer, JCO Religious Teacher, JCO Catering, Havildar Education, Soldier GD, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk/SKT and Soldier Tradesman as per the programmes scheduled by the Indian Army.
How to Apply Indian Army On-line Registration
All recruitment as Soldiers General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Asstt, Sol Clerk/Store Keeper Technical and Soldier Tradesman is done through open recruitment rallies. Surveyor Auto Cartographer, Religious Teacher, JCO Catering and Havildar Education are carried out by calling for applications. Aspirants must contact nearest Army Recruiting Office / HQ Recruiting Zone for all details. Rally schedule is also published in leading vernacular language news papers and Employment News. Candidates are to report to rally site and bring following documents in original along with two attested photocopies of each:-
Indian Army Important Instructions to Fill Online Application Form
- Read all the instruction for registration carefully and then proceed further.
- Check your Job Eligibility for joining Indian Army as an officer and then Register. For Eligibility Criteria (Click Here).
- If you are a new user, Click on registration Tab. Registration table window will open and fill up all the fields in the registration form.
- Fill in all your personal details strictly as given in your matriculation Certificates. (I.e. Your Name, DOB, Father Name & Educational Qualification.)
- Candidate must ensure that Email Id and mobile No entered at the time of registration process are active and unique. Sharing/Usage of Email Id /Mobile no of friends is strictly prohibited.
- Ensure all the field are filled in correctly and then click on save tab.
- Once you registered on our website you will get a onetime Password (OTP) on your e mail id and mobile no.
- Thereafter enter your OTP for successful registration and only then the profile of the candidate will be created by our system.
- Registration process is mandatory for all the candidates to apply online for various Entries.
- By default your Email Id will also be your user name but candidate must select their own password (Not more than 10 Characters). All Candidates are advised to remember their user name and password.
- If you are an existing User/Already Registered on your website you can login using your User name and Password.
- Thereafter your profile page will open and you can view your Dashboard on the screen.
- Click on Continue to go to Registration/Login Page.