- The written tests will be of objective type.
- Written Test will be in English.
- Written Exam cover subjects such as Maths, Physics, basic Chemistry, knowledge of English upto 12th standard.
- Questions from general knowledge, current affairs, quantitative aptitude andreasoning are also asked in the written exam.
- Candidates who qualify written exam will be called up for Physical Fitness Test.
Stages of Exam:
a) Written Exam
b) Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
a)Written Test: Firstly, the shortlisted applicants are called for Written Test. In this stage, organization will conduct the following tests: Mental Ability Test (Verbal & Non-Verbal): 30 minutes Written Test: 01 Hour Both are objective type and include the questions of English, Science, Maths and General Knowledge. The applicants are needed to qualify in both test.
b) Physical Fitness Test (PFT): The qualified applicants are to undergo PFT that will consist following physical test: 1.6 Km run to be completed in 6 minutes 30 seconds. 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) 10 Push ups
c) Interview: The applicants who clearing the above all test will finally appear in the interview round and after qualifying it, got selected for the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2015
- Candidates need to log on to the official websitei.e. www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- There they will find Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Exam Syllabus 2015 link
- Click on the link
- Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Exam Syllabus 2015 will appear on the screen
- Take a print out of Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Exam Syllabus 2015