8:25 am - Tuesday December 6, 2016

Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Syllabus 2016 Written Exam Pattern & Question Papers

Coast Guard Yantrik Syllabus 2016 Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Exam Syllabus 2016 written exam pattern ,Syllabus, Papers & Books – ICG Yantrik Exam 2016

Indian Coast Guard Exam 2016  for selection of “Yantrik” is scheduled to be held in March/April 206 and this website article is being posted to help you find the prep-materials – the Exam Pattern, Sample Papers and Prep Books for Coast Guard Yantrik Exam. Prior to this post

Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Syllabus 2016 Written Exam Pattern & Question Papers

Recruitment By:- Indian Coast Guard (ICG)

Official Website :– www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in

Exam Name :- Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Exam

Post Name :- The Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Exam recruitment exam for Yantrik Post in the following fields:

• Yantrik Technical (Mechanical)
  • Yantrik Technical (Electrical)
  • Yantrik Technical (Electronics)

Examination Centers :- There after, the Coast Guard Yantrik Exam 2015 would be conducted in seven city/towns: Mumbai, Chennai, Kochi, Visakhapatnam, Gandhi Nagar, Noida, Paradip.

Coast Guard Yantrik Exam 2016 Pattern & Syllabus

ICG Exam Notification does not says much about the pattern of Coast Guard Yantrik Exam 2016. It merely states following:”The written tests will be objective type. The questions paper will contain questions from their respective discipline (Mechanical /Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication)”

Prep Books for Coast Guard Yantrik Exam 2016 :-Your first prep books to study for this exam should be the ones you studied during your Diploma exams.

• Coast Guard Yantrik Exam Guide RPH Editorial Board
  • Coast Guard Yantrik Exam Guide RPH Editorial Board (Hindi)

Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Physical Fitness Test (PFT) 2016

The Physical Fitness consists of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups and 10 Push ups. So once if you are called for the written exam, you should prepare yourself for PFT as well!

Indian Coast Guard Exam Centers 2016

NORTHERN ZONE NOIDA LUCKNOW
EASTERN ZONE CHENNAI
VISAKHAPATNAM
NORTH EASTERN ZONE KOLKATA PARADIP
WESTERN ZONE MUMBAI KOCHI
NORTH WESTERN ZONE GANDHINAGAR

Selection Procedure :- The exam will be conducted in seven cities like Mumbai, Chennai, Kochi, Visakhapatnam, Gandhi Nagar, Noida, Paradip. After the written examination, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Interview and initial Medical Examination will be conducted for those who will pass in the written test. The whole procedure will take about 2/3 days of time.

More details at Official portal: Indian Coast Guard

Filed in: Defence Exam Syllabus, Syllabus

29 Responses to “Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Syllabus 2016 Written Exam Pattern & Question Papers”

1. Ravinder singh
    03/25/2015 at 7:14 pm #

Please send me the syllabus of indian coast guard of yantrik for electronics. I really want this. Please i shall be thankful to u kavita.

2. shubham
    07/11/2015 at 12:29 pm #

Dear sir/madam

Please send me the syllabus for Yantrik

3. sunny purkam
    07/14/2015 at 10:31 am #

Please send me syllabus of yantrik electronic post for the Indian coast guard exam. for this yantrik electronic exam technical portion is mix from all branches or separate syllabus by branch wise paper, please tell me.

4. RAJAT SHARMA
    07/29/2015 at 7:39 pm #

Dear frds, i am rajat sharma from himachal .pl send me last year question year yantrik elaectronics and comunication . plllllll….

5. THANGUDU SATEESH KUMAR
    09/10/2015 at 1:09 pm #

please sir i want Indian coastguard yantrikelectronics exam syllabus and exam model papers

6. THANGUDU SATEESH KUMAR
    09/10/2015 at 1:14 pm #

please i want Indian coastguard yantrikelectronics exam syllabus and exam model papers.
    requesting sir

7. narayan bongane
    10/03/2015 at 12:17 am #

please sir i want Indian coastguard yantrik mechanical exam syllabus and exam model papers

• ranjeet kumar singh
      02/10/2016 at 7:20 am #

Ok

8. ranjeet kumar singh
    02/10/2016 at 7:25 am #

I am ranjeet kumar Singh I belong from Bihar I request to you please send syllabus of (mechanical engineering diploma ) yantrik Indian coast guard

9. sanjeeb sutar
    02/11/2016 at 4:31 pm #

please sir,I want Indian coastguard yantrik mechanical exam syllabus and pervious year question papers.
    requesting sir…

10. Sonu
    02/21/2016 at 10:30 am #

Can u plz give me the link to download syllabus and question papers for icg yantrik electronics

11. abhijit sahoo
    03/12/2016 at 1:37 pm #

Please sir ,I want Indian coastguard yantrik mechanical exam syllabush and pervious 5 year question papers.
    requesting sir….

12. RAJESH KUMAR SHARMA
    03/15/2016 at 10:08 am #

sir plz send me draughtsman mechanical syllabus for artisan trainees 2015

13. subrat kumar prusty
    03/17/2016 at 8:29 pm #

sir,please send me yantrik mechanical syllabus & pervious 5 year question papers

14. Prem singh
    03/18/2016 at 1:44 pm #

sir,please sent me syllabus yantric electrical

15. SHIVAM BADWAR
    03/18/2016 at 2:35 pm #

16. sarath
    03/22/2016 at 11:01 am #

17. kalyan
    03/28/2016 at 9:43 am #

Sir , I want the coastguard yantrik previous electrical question papers…….

18. karthik
    04/10/2016 at 10:41 am #

please sir i want Indian coastguard yantrik electronics exam syllabus and exam model papers

19. 04/21/2016 at 1:01 pm #

please sir I want indian coastguard yantrik Elactrical exam syllabus and exam model Q paeprs

20. Jitendra Kumar
    04/24/2016 at 7:11 pm #

Sir please send me tge syallabus of mechanical

21. 06/24/2016 at 10:17 am #

hiii , i am Sonu Jangra
    plzz send me previous year exam paper and notes of mechanical.
    contact me. 9467686094

22. Rezwan
    07/12/2016 at 7:38 am #

how many times yantrik exam will held in one year? when is next exam held?

23. dau dayal
    08/03/2016 at 8:52 pm #

sir i am diploma in mechanical engg. par sir form m semester k anurup h par mera diploma year vise h to ye form kaise bhara jayega btana jarur sir

24. 08/18/2016 at 10:53 pm #

25. MINTU SK
    08/20/2016 at 7:45 pm #

Sir please provide previous question of diploma electrical for yantric vacancies in my email id(mintusk1@gmail.com)

26. bbalaji
    08/28/2016 at 9:24 pm #

hello sir I want to yantrik syllables and questions paper. so please send to files . thank uuuu

27. Ravi
    09/11/2016 at 10:35 am #

Sir I am diploma mechanical please Indian coast guard yantrik mechanical previous question papers please send sir(my mail:- ravikumarnakkella@gmail.com)

28. Udhaya
    10/04/2016 at 10:24 pm #

Sir I want yantrik mechanical previous exam papers please send me sir