3:22 pm - Thursday December 8, 2016

Indian Navy Admit Card 2016 FOR SAILOR SSR 01/2016 BATCH

Indian Navy is going to organize exam for  post of Sailor-Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) 1/2015 Batch. Candidates are waiting for their respective Admit Cards. Admit Card for Senior Secondary Recruits is now available very soon online.

Indian Navy SSR Admit Card 01/2016

The Call-up letter and Admit card for written examination for SSR/ MR/ NMR- 01/2016, AA-139 batches can be downloaded from the Given below Direct Download Link…..

• The Recruitment Test for SSR 01/2016 Batch is Scheduled during March/ April 2016

Indian Navy is Central government body for recruitment of various vacancies for Naval Staff.  Indian Navy had invited applications for Batch Starting from August 2016.

Scheme Of Exam:  Written exam will Consist of Objective Type questions.

• The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
  • Duration of examination will be one hour.
  • The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.

Candidates will be able to  download their admit cards from Navy website http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in

Procedure for Download Admit Card:

(I)- If you do not have Registration Number/ Online Application No.
1. Select Entry Type.
2. Enter first alphabet of your Name as in the Matric certificate.
3. Enter first alphabet of your fathers name as in the Matric certificate.
4. Select your Date Of Birth by click on calendar.
5. Click only once on the “SUBMIT” button.

(II)- If you have Email id.
1. Select Entry Type.
2. Enter Your email id.
3. Click only once on the “SUBMIT” button.

For More Information Please visit:

Filed in: Admit Cards, Defence Admit Cards

9 Responses to “Indian Navy Admit Card 2016 FOR SAILOR SSR 01/2016 BATCH”

1. Rohit
    07/11/2015 at 11:51 am #

kavita mam when will be admit card for navy ssr 1/2016 coming

2. Rahul Yadav
    09/09/2015 at 8:32 am #

When i click the navy site
    A error msg showed
    The specified url cannot be found

What is this

3. 09/25/2015 at 9:44 am #

bill nagla kashi post Dakota dist mathura state u p 281404

4. 12/17/2015 at 7:31 am #

hello mam,
    i M waiting for SSR admit card ..please give me updates whenever admit card will be available on the website..

5. 01/04/2016 at 6:37 pm #

I haven’t receive my ssr admit card. Wen vil I receive the admit card???

6. 01/11/2016 at 1:14 pm #

when will admit card publish in the site for us

7. 01/11/2016 at 3:37 pm #

Respected sir

i was selected when navy came to bvbcet college hubli on aug-sept month.
    but yet i did not receive my ssb admit card as my name is in the list of grade A.
    and some of my friends got it

8. 01/11/2016 at 3:40 pm #

Respected sir

i was selected when navy came to bvbcet college hubli on aug-sept month.
    and some of my friends got it.hoping for positive response sooner.

9. Upendra singh
    02/02/2016 at 4:59 pm #

sir please give me nevy SSR admit card imformation