Indian Navy Physical fitness test – PFT – Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR), Matric Recruit (MR), Musician (MUS), Non-Matric Recruit (NMR), Sports Entry and Artificer Apprentices (AA) Physical Test Details for more info visit Indian Navy portal :- nausena-bharti.nic.in
Indian Navy Physical fitness test
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes
- 25 squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push-ups.
- Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- The results of the Written Test are generally declared on the same day.
- Those who qualify Written Test are permitted to undergo PFT and only those who qualify PFT are taken for Medical Examination