Indian Navy SSC Officer Selection Procedure Executive (GS/Hydro Cadre) / Engineering Branch / Electrical Branch
The candidates will be issued call up for Services Selection Board (SSB) based on their performance in Degree Course. Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam during Jul to Sep 2015. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interviews on their E-Mail or SMS (provided by candidate in their application form)
Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the second day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day.
Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
Final Selections:- Those candidates who qualify in Stage II will be selected finally on the basis of Special Medical Examination. Candidates who have qualified in both stages and who are proven to be Medically Fit, will be eligible for Training.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per all India merit depending on the number of vacancies.
- Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstance.
- Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the call up officer of the SSB on receipt of call up letter.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
- AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for that type of commission