ITBP 500 Inspector (GD) Syllabus 2015 ITBP Inspector Syllabus 2015 Download PDF Check Syllabus of PST/PET and Written Exam of Inspector (GD) by Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) Check Selection Process/ Marks Distribution & Exam Syllabus and Pattern
ITBP Inspector (GD) Syllabus 2015
Organization Name : Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
Website : www.itbpolice.nic.in
Name of the Post : Inspector (General Duty) Posts
No of Posts : 500
ITBP Inspector GD Selection Process
Selection Process : ITBP 500 Inspector GD Selection will be made based on their performance in PST/PET,written test and interview.
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
ITBP Inspector GD Syllabus Exam Pattern pdf – www.itbpolice.nic.in
ITBP will conduct Inspector GD written examination of candidates qualified in PST/PET in both Online and Off-line mode.
Exam Pattern :– Exam pattern of ITBP Inspector GD written exam is as follows :-
- The written exam will be multiple choice objective type.
- Candidates have to choose one correct answer from given four answers (A, B, C, D) for one particular question.
- he written examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks.
- The time duration will be allowed of 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
The questions in all the components will be of Matriculation level.
Exam Syllabus :- The syllabus for the ITBP Inspector GD Written Examination will be :-
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|Part-A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|Part-B||General Knowledge & General Awareness||25||25|
For More Details Please Visit:- http://itbpolice.nic.in