MDU Distance Education Admission 2015 Notification
Maharishi Dayanand University (MDU) Rohtak, Haryana has issued the notification to admission into the B.A., B.Com, M.A. etc. in the campus for session 2015-16. Candidates need to apply through online or offline. The admission of eligible candidates for the following programmes offered by MDU Maharishi Dayanand University the Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) of the University are made once in a year as per the schedule as mentioned below.
Distance Courses Offered by MDU
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) 3-Years Annual
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) 3-Years Annual
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science 1-Year Annual
- Master of Arts in : (1) Hindi, (2) Economics, (3) Sanskrit, (4) Political Science, (5) Public Administration, (6)English, (7) History 2-Years Annual
- Master of Science in Mathematics 2-Years Annual
- Master of Commerce (M.Com.) 2-Years Annual
- Master of Library and Information Science 1-Year Annual
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 3-Years Semester
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) 3-Years Semester
MDU Distance Admission Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification: The applying candidates should have passed 12th (Senior Secondary), Diploma from any recognised Board or Institution or Bachelor’s degree from any recognised University with well and good marks.
Age Limit: To know more about this, please read the official notification or Information Brochure(Prospectus).
How to Apply:- All the those candidates who are doing good job and also wanna do higher study are invited to apply through the Online Applications Mode by logging on the official website of Rohtak University from www.mdudde.net by opening Registration Page. Candidates can download the Prospectus(Information Brochure) from the official website or by clicking link below.
Important Dates :
- Online Registration Process Start from June, 2015
- Last date or the registration process end on july, 2015
For More info visit :- www.mdudde.net