Indian Navy invites Unmarried Men and Women to join the Indian Navy as Short Service Commissioned Officer as Pilot / Observer in the Executive Branch of the Indian Navy for course commencing Jun 2016 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. The last date for submission of online applications is 2nd October 2015.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2016
Indian Navy Notified Recruitment for Pilot/Observer 2015 The requirement is as follows:-
(a) General Candidates -> 19 to 24 Years, born between 02 July 1992 and 01 July 1997; both dates inclusive.
(b) CPL Holders -> 19 to 25 Years, born between 02 July 1991 and 01 July 1997; both dates inclusive.
(1) BE/ B.Tech in any discipline with Physics and Maths at 12th Standard. Minimum percentage in BE/B.Tech for Pilot entry is 60% and for Observer entry 55%.
(2) CPL candidate must have valid and current CPL issued by DGCA (India).
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates should apply online through Nausena website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in till 3 October 2014.
- After applying online candidates should take 2 printouts of the submitted application form with system generated Application Number mentioned on it and send one copy along with their photograph, attested copies of relevant certificates/ mark-sheets/ documents by ordinary post to ‘Post Box No.02, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi – 110 023’ so as to reach the concerned office on or before 12/10/2015.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 22-08-2015.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-09-2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Appl: 22-09-2015.
- Date of SSB Interview: During Nov 2015 to Feb 2016.
- Venue: Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam.
- Commencement of Course: June 2016 at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala.
Instructions to Apply Online:-
1. Log on through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
2. Click on “Apply Online Officer Entry” & Select the desired post.
3. Click on “Apply Now” —> “Proceed”.
4. Fill all the details carefully in eight steps & Submit the form.
5. Now take printout of online application for future use.
|DAVP Notification Here||Apply Online Website|