- टिहरी बाँध किस नदी अवस्थित है ? :- भागीरथी नदी
- रुक्मिणी देवी अरुंडेल किस क्षेत्र से सम्बन्धित है ? :- प्रसिद्ध भारतीय नृत्यांगना थीं।
- ताजमहल का निर्माण किस की याद में करवाया था? :- अपनी पत्नी मुमताज़ महल की याद में
- दीपिका कुमारी किस खेल से सम्बन्धित है ? :-तीरंदाजी
- भारत में आपातकाल कब लगा ? 1975 – 1977
- यूनीसेफ की वैश्विक सद्भावना दूत बनीं ? :- प्रियंका चौपड़ा
- भवानी बाँध कहाँ है ? :- केरल
- अर्थशास्त्र पुस्तक के लेखक :- कौटिल्य
- परमाणुओं की जोड़ी में क्या होता है ? :- प्रोटोन , न्यूट्रॉन
- वायु दाब लेखी खोज की ? :- अलेक्जेंडर कमिंग
- अजंता-एलोरा की गुफाएँ स्थित हैं ? :- महाराष्ट्र के औरंगाबाद शहर के समीप स्थित हैं।
- बेकिंग सोडा रासायनिक नाम :- NaHCo3
- जो धातु कमरे के तापमान पर तरल अवस्था में रहता है ? :- पारा
- पीपीएम मान नदी का पानी ?:-
- अदिश राशि? :- लोच के मापांक
- ब्रह्म समाज के संस्थापक :- राजा राम मोहन राय
- अर्थशास्त्र नोबल पुरस्कार 2016 :- अनुबंध के सिद्धांत
- 4 बिट = 1 निबल
- बौना गृह ? :- प्लूटो
- हरियाणा राज्य की सीमा नही लगती :- मध्य प्रदेश
- आर्मीनिया की मुद्रा? :- द्राम
- 2 सामान्य ज्ञान प्रश्न :- वैज्ञानिक नाम फल/पानी स्तनधारियों
Quants Questions Asked in SSC CHSL Exam Tier 1 7 January 2016
- The LCM of two numbers is 2900% more than their HCF and sum of LCM and HCF of two number is 310. If one of the number is 20, find the other number? – Ans. 150.
- In 40 L mixture of milk and water, the ratio of milk to water is 7:1.In order to make the ratio of milk and water 3:1,the quantity of water (in liters) that should be added to the mixture will be ? –Ans. 6 2/3.
- Three persons walk from place A to place B. their speed are in the ratio 4 : 3 :5. The ratio f the times taken by them to reach B will be ? Ans. 15:20:12.
- The average age of a woman and her daughter is 21 yr. The ratio of their ages is 5 : 1 respectively. What will be the ratio of their ages after 5 yr ? Ans. 10 : 3.
- Find the value of for which the distance between the points and is 10 units. Ans. -9,3.
GK Questions Asked in SSC CHSL Exam Tier 1 7 January 2016
- Over which river, Tehri dam is built – Bhaghirathi river
- Rukmina arundale is associated with which filed ? – Dance and Choreographer
- Taj Mahal was built in the memory of – Mumtaj
- Deepika kumari is associated with which of these sports – Archery
- When Emergency was declared in India ? – 1975 to 1977 by Indira Gandhi
- Total amount produced by a country and income is called ? –
- Question on Scientific names of Fruits
- Question on Bharatanatyam Dance –
- Who founded Brahmo Samaj ? – Raja Ram Mohun Roy in 1828
- Which is a Scalar Quatity? – Modulus of Elasticity
- What is PPM Value of River’s water
- With which State Haryana did not share the boundary ? – Madhya Pradesh
- Chemical Formula of Baking Soda is ? – NaHCo3
- Which metal remains in Liquid state at Room temperature – Hg (Mercury)
- How many times, a person can become a Prime Minister of a Country ? –
- In which state Allora caves are located ? Maharashtra
- Who made Barograph ?
- Which is the Dwarf planet in Solar system ? – Pluto
- What is found as a pair in Atoms – Proton and Neutron
- Who is the author of Arthashastra ? – Kautaliya
- 4 Bits Equals to ? – 1 nibble.
- For which theory Nobel Price 2016 for Economics is given ? – Contract theory
- In which state, Bhavani Dam is located? – Kerala
- Who is recently appointed as Unicef Goodwill Ambassador? – Priyanka Chopra
- 1 Question is asked on Scientific name of Mammals?
General Intelligence Questions Asked in SSC CHSL Exam Tier 1 7 January 2016
BEHK : PSVY : : ADGJ : ?
- Ans. MPSV.
2. In each of the following questions, select the related word/letters /number from the given alternatives.49 : 216 : : 36 : ?
- Ans. 125.
3. There are five friends-Satish, Kishore, Mohan, Anil and Rajesh. Mohan is the tallest. Satish is shorter than Kishore but taller than Rajesh. Anil is little shorter than Kishore but little taller than Satish. Who is taller than Rajesh but shorter than Anil?
- Ans. Satish.
4. From the given alternative words, select the words which cannot be formed using the letters of the given word.INCONVENIENCE?
- Ans. CONSCIENCE.
5. If DEAN is written as NOKX, how NEED be written in that code? Ans. XOON.
English Language Questions Asked in SSC CHSL Exam Tier -1 7 January 2016
- America was _________ by Columbus. – Ans. discovered.
- He shows great ability _________ Mathematics. – Ans. In.
- The boys ______whom I was playing are all my good friends. – Ans. with.
- ___________ can be no excuses this time, students. – Ans. There.
- Octopuses are mostly shy and _____ harmless to human beings. – Ans. Generally.