Rajasthan High Court Junior Judicial Assistant/Clerk Grade – II Syllabus 2015
Exam Conduct by :– Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur
Post Name :- Judicial Assistant/Clerk Grade – II
Rajasthan High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Written Exam Syllabus & Question Paper Pattern 2015
EXAMINATION:- A competitive examination shall be held to test the ability of the candidate in the following subjects & each subject will carry the number of marks shown as under:
| SECTION – A
(i) WRITTEN TEST: The written test shall consist of one paper of 300 marks comprising of :-
|Part A||Hindi||100 Marks|
|Part B||English||100 Marks|
|Part C||General Knowledge||100 Marks|
|Each part shall have 50 Multiple Choice Questions bearing two marks for each question.
DURATION:- Two Hours
| SECTION – B
(i) TYPE-WRITING TEST ON COMPUTER
There will be speed test on computer.
Speed: Minimum speed should be 8000 depressions per hour on computer. Data will have to be fed in English Language or in dual language, i.e. English and Hindi
The test will be of 100 marks which will consist of speed test and efficiency test carrying 50 marks each
DURATION: Ten minutes
Rajasthan High Court Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2015
Hindi High Court Syllabus Syllabus 2015
- Tatsam & Tadbhav
- Lokokti and Muhavre
- Ling, Vachan
- Anekarthi Shabd
ENGLISH High Court Syllabus Syllabus 2015
- Fill in the blanks
- Improvement of sentences
- Tenses / Sequences of Tenses
- Voice: Active & Passive
- Narration : Direct And Indirect
- Transformation of Sentences: Assertive to Negative, Interrogative, Exclamatory and vice-versa
- Use of Articles, Determiners and Prepositions
- Translation of Simple (Ordinary/Common) Sentences from Hindi to English and Vice-Versa.
- Correction of sentences including subject, verb, Agreement, Degrees of Adjectives, Connectives and
words wrongly used.
- Glossary of official , Technical Terms (with their Hindi Versions)
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- One word substitutions
- Prefixes and Suffixes
- Confusable Words
- Idioms & Phrases
- Comprehension of a given Passage
- Knowledge of Official/Demi official Letters, Circular, Notices and Tenders.
General Knowledge High Court Syllabus Syllabus 2015
- Current Affaires
- Geography and Natural Resources
- Agricultural and economic development in Rajasthan.
- History and Culture of Rajasthan
- Industrial Development in Rajasthan.
(i) Those candidates who secure minimum 50% marks and 45% marks in case of SC/ST candidates in the written test shall be eligible for appearing in the type writing test on computer subject to the extent of 15 times of the number of vacancies or as the Appointing Authority may deem appropriate but in the said range all those candidates who secure the same percentage of marks shall be included.
(ii) No negative marking shall be there in the Written Test.
(iii) The speed test and efficiency test of typing on computer, each having 50 marks and duration of ten minutes shall be taken as two separate papers and the candidate would be required to secure 40% marks in each of them separately.
(iv) Persons with Disabilities will be exempted from type-writing in Hindi and English on Computer. They will be awarded marks in Speed and Efficiency Test on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test
(v) The Answers to the questions in the written test shall be given on OMR Answer Sheet.
(vi) The Speed of typewriting on computer shall be calculated as laid down in Rajasthan High Court Staff Service Rules, 2002.
(vii) The marks in the Speed Test shall be awarded as per the following formula:- (20/8000) x net speed (in depressions per hour)