Rajasthan Public Service Commission Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Pattern Syllabus 2015 RPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Pattern Syllabus Download Previous Year Question Papers
RPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2015
Recruitment By :- Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Detail of Vacancies : Assistant Public Prosecutor :- 272 posts
RPSC hold the right to organize Written exam for Assistant Public Prosecutor 2015. Without proper knowledge of pattern & syllabus of exam, candidates face many difficulties in preparation & as well as in the execution of their plan in the exam. In this Article we are providing you Exam Pattern & Syllabus for RPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Written Exam 2015.
Scheme and Syllabus of competitive examination for the post of Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade-II
Exam Pattern:- There will be two written exam for the Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade-II.
|Paper-II||Language-General Hindi and General English||50||50||2 Hours|
Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade-II Written Examination
- (i) The examination scheme for recruitment shall consist of an objective type examination and interview.
- (ii) The standard of the paper-II (Language paper) will be that of Senior Secondary level.
- (iii) Paper shall include the following subjects carrying the number of marks and time allowed, as shown against them :-
Assistant Public Prosecutor Interview
- The interview shall carry 25 marks, the Commission shall call for interview up to three times of vacancy (category wise), the candidates who have obtained a minimum of 35% marks in each paper and 40% marks in aggregate in the written examination.
- It shall be compulsory for the candidate to obtain a minimum of 05 marks in interview to recommend him for appointment.
RPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus for competitive examination 2015
The competitive examination shall include the following papers and each paper shall carry the number of marks as shown against them. Detailed syllabus of each paper for the examination will be as prescribed by the Commission, from time to time and will be intimated to the candidates within the stipulated time in the manner as the Commission deems fit.
|Paper – II Language|
|Part – A||
|Part – B||