SSC Tips & Stratgies Tips & Tricks to Crack SSC CGL 2015 How to Crack SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier-I Exam How to Prepare for SSC CGL Exam in 30 Days SSC CGL study Plan What topics to prepare for SSC Exam SSC CGL 2015 exam process Short Cut Tricks
How to Prepare SSC CGL Exam
SSC CGL exam is scheduled to be held on 9 August, 2015 & 16 August, 2015.
Exam Process:- SSC Combined Graduate Level exam is 3 Tier process. Exam Process of SSC CGL is as follows:-
- Tier -I — Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier -II — Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier -III — Personality Test cum Interview/Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/Document Verification.
SSC CGL preparation plan 2015 Combined Graduate level Exam
How to Prepare SSC CGL Exam Most Important Tips to make you Score Morr
- Spend 5 hours per day
- If not interested in 5 hours per day then divide the topics as your interest and complete it as per schedule.
- Whatever the reason is you should complete the target with in time.
- You should concentrate on the sections which you are strong.
- Prepare wisely on the topics which you are weak and try to score as much as possible.
- After completing the topics which you assigned on the day start the other day by revising the topics. This will make you recollect all the topics.
- Do not skip the revision part at the starting of the day at any cost.
- Note down the important points at the time of preparation which will help you in quick revision.
- We all know that SSC CGL consists of negative marking so candidates should be careful in posing the unknown answers.
- Do not go for guess work.
- These play a crucial role in your preparation. Attempt at least two mock tests per day.
- This will help you in analysing the type of questions that are asked in the previous examinations.
- By these you will get used to the environment of the examination.
- Last but not the least. Divide your time as per your interests and strengths.
- Do not equally distribute the time for four sections.
- Spend time on your strong zone but don’t neglect your weak for any reason.
At the end of the day if you prepare well by following these tips you can score more than these average marks.
How to prepare SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam – Important tips to Score More
Here is the ssc cgl preparation strategy
- make a time table of your study and follow it regularly.
- Start your study practice at least 3 months before the ssc cgl exam.
- Purchase good books from the market for preparation of each section of exam.
- Download SSC CGL Syllabus 2014 from here.
also know SSC CGL CUT OFF SCORES which you have to achieve in order to clear the exam.
- Divide the syllabus according to time table. Don’t forget to put the regular revision time in between.
- Before 3 days of the exam, revise as much as you can.
- Maintain your health the best in exam days.
- Read as many books as you can and solve as many previous years papers as you can.
- Practice all the sections fully. Don’t leave any section thinking it easy.
- Daily solve a previous year paper or a model test paper and try to do all 200 questions correctly within 2 hrs.
- Generate or find or learn new shortcuts methods of solving numerical problem and memorize them.
- Make a time management of your question paper. Decide how much time you are going to give to each question and each section.