Indian Army has come out with the notification for the Recruitment 2015 of Male citizens of India and ex-service officers for Territorial Army.
Territorial Army is an opportunity for all those who are currently working in an organization and want to serve the country as an Army Officer ( 1 or 2 months in a year ) without leaving one’s regular job. It is a golden chance for all those in the age group of 18-42 who couldn’t join the Army as an officer for one reason or another and still want to make a difference.
Part Time Commitment – Full time Honour – Adventure Awaits you !
- Only male citizens of India and Ex-service officers who are medically fit.
- Age – 18 to 42 years as on JUN 2015.
- Qualification – Graduate from any recognized university.
- Employment – Gainfully Employed in Central Govt/Semi Govt/ Pvt Firm/ Own business/Self Employed.
- Note : Serving Employees of Armed Forces/Police/Para Military Forces are not eligible
Date of written Exam :- 2015
o PART I – Short Essay.
o PART II – Objective type question on General Awareness includes issues related to Political / Economical affairs, International Situation and Sports.
How to Apply :- All desirous civilian candidates must download Application Form ( download link at the bottom) and send it along with self addressed stamped envelope of 28 x12 cms size, two passport size photographs and postal stamps worth Rs.12/- (Rs. 25/- for J&K) affixed on envelop (NO OTHER COST FOR SUBMISSION) to the respective TA Group Headquarters as per the area.
- One month basic training in the first year of commission.
- Two months annual training camp every year including the first year.
- Three months Post Commissioning training within first two years at IMA Dehradun.
Selection Procedure :
For Civilian Candidates
- Candidates whose applications forms are found correct will be called for screening (written exam and interview), by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB), at the respective TA Group Headquarters.
- Successful candidates will further undergo a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
For Ex Service Officers Only
- Ex Service Officers of three services should send their applications alongwith release order and release medical board direct to Addl Directorate General TA, Integrated HQ of MoD (Army), ‘L’ Block, New Delhi-01.
The candidates will be screened by an Army HQ Selection Board (ASB) held at Addl Dte Gen TA, GS Branch, ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi which is followed by a Medical Board at New Delhi (Armed Forces Clinic) and Police Verification for shortlisted candidates.