UPSSSC Scheme of Written Test of Junior Assistant 2015 Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission 3467 Junior Assistant Examination Syllabus Important Topics to Study UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Exam Date & Model Papers
UPSSSC Exam Syllabus 2015
Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Selection Commission
Number of vacancies: 3467 posts
Designation: Junior Assistant
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is going to conduct a written test for recruitment to the 3467 vacant posts of Junior Assistant.. Now a days Students facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Junior Assistant Exam conducting by UPSSSC.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus 2015
|Sr. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|1.||Hindi Insight & Writing Ability||40||20|
|2.||General Intelligence Test||20||10|
Hindi Insight and Writing Ability:- In this section cover
- Hindi Language
- Writing Ability
General Intelligence Test:
- Understanding and Explore Instructions
- Actions etc.
- This section will be asked Current Events, General Science, Facts, History, Geographical Facts and more.
- Shortlisted aspirants will be selected on the basis of their written test and personal interview.
Exam Pattern for the Junior Assistant written Exam 2015
Exam Pattern for the Junior Assistant written Exam is as Follows :-
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- Time duration for written test will be 01:30 hours (90 minutes).
- There will also be a typing test of qualifying nature after written test.
Selection Process: Applicants will have to attend UPSSSC 3467 Junior Assistant written exam, those qualified in the typing test will be invited for personal interview
- Written examination
- Typing Test + Academic Evaluation.
For more Information please visit – http://upsssc.gov.in/